Benefits of Membership in CCDA?
The CCDA Board of Directors welcomes your interest in becoming a member or renewing your past membership. Membership terms run from July 2014 through June 2015 for renewing members. The dues structure is as follows:
- Federal entities (HUD, etc.), CDBG Entitlement Communities
and the State of Connecticut - $200.00
- CDBG Small Cities Communities - $150.00
- Associations, non-profits, private firms, consultants - $50.00
- Individuals - $25.00
For the first three categories of membership, an unlimited number of employees may be included as having full membership rights for the annual dues amount. Membership of your organization can include up to 10 individuals. Simply provide us with their contact information.
Please consider joining or renewing your CCDA membership in 2014 year at the appropriate
membership level. Your dues enable us to provide a number of key events and activities that
keep you informed, educated, and entertained. Just look below at all that your membership
- Reduced registration fees through our sponsorship for other conferences that include
the Annual Conference of the Connecticut Housing Coalition and for the CCDA Annual
Meeting and Conference, which this year will take place in the fall.
Annual Legislative Breakfast,free to members, that routinely features key figures in
State Government and the General Assembly.
National CD Week Celebration, which each year recognizes projects and programs
throughout the State that have been great examples of the ways in which the CDBG
Program helps build strong communities. CCDA Legislator of the year is also recognized
at this event.
- A CCDA website with updates on CCDA events, information on regulatory developments, training and conference events, career opportunities, etc. and is available for postings of notices and events by our members. www.ctcommunitydev.org
- Networking events, free to members and offers an informal and entertaining venue to get business done.
Help us to continue to provide these and other services for our members in the year ahead. Please become a member to ensure that you receive all the benefits that a CCDA membership brings.With your involvement and support, we look forward to an exciting year.
- Back to Top -